Verschenke Monis

• also kein verkauf?

10 facts 1.Your reading my comment 2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact. 4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3. 5. Your checking it now. 6. Your smiling. 7. Your still reading my comment. 8. You know all you have read is true. 10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9. 11. Your checking it now. 12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts

• oki, was willste für den bnc stecker? :)

10 facts 1.Your reading my comment 2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact. 4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3. 5. Your checking it now. 6. Your smiling. 7. Your still reading my comment. 8. You know all you have read is true. 10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9. 11. Your checking it now. 12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts

• sorry, hab wohl zu schnell überflogen ;)

ok, ist gekauft :D
    dann noch den 21" und alles ist im butter.

kannst mir die Kontodaten usw. per PN mitteilen, wenn du möchtest.

also 10.- inkl. versand? :)