----HELP PLEASE!!!! Insect screen for doors and windows in ZURICH???????

• I live on 4th floor and we get all the heat from the flat roof above. My flat is roasting HOT. My problem is that if I open my doors or windows then bloody insects start coming in. Yesterday a two inch yellow wasp came in while I was watching football. Took me 30 minutes to get him out :droh

Where can I buy special net/screen/mesh for doors and windows in Zurich to keep insects out?

Similar to this or anything that wiill keep insects out and let me keep my door and windows open :mua

I tried google.ch but I can't find anything. I went to Migros and coop and they don't have anything either.

• Zitat

Original von ruffy91
    You can find mesh for doors and windows in "Jumbo" or "Coop Bau&Hobby".

Hmm good idea...I will try JUMBO. I will go now! Any idea what I should call it to explain to the salesman/woman?
    Ok I will just print the images :-)

• hi mutant,

I just installed one at home, and i like it :). But it's a normal door (like a second door you see in some America-hollywood-film), not a sliding door like on the picture.

I can give you the product name and location of the store tonight...

Eigentlich ist das Abtöten von Gehirnzellen nur ein evolutionäres Mittel, um die schwachen Zellen von den leistungsstarken abzusondern, damit das Gehirn effektiver arbeiten kann. In diesem Sinne: Sauft euch schlau!

• Zitat

Original von trigger
    hi mutant,

I just installed one at home, and i like it :). But it's a normal door (like a second door you see in some America-hollywood-film), not a sliding door like on the picture.

I can give you the product name and location of the store tonight...

It does not have to be sliding. I just showed that so people could understand what I meant :-)
    OK please let me know where you got it from and what it's called :-) Did you install it in the balcony door or somewhere else? Does it open to let you go in and out? HOw much was it?
    It is good fit? NO gap for insects?

Thanks a lot for any help :-)

• Sliding systems are very epensiv, the standart stuff you will get in migros or coop DIY are those Tesa Nets with a Klett strap and a net you can cut exactly for your doors and windows. Sliding Systems are made by interior decorators and will cost above 500 each window or 800 each door.

Bremsen macht die Felge dreckig!
    Mitglied der PC4all Schlägertruppe!!!
    DutcheKa (04:41 PM) : aye, skipper ;)
    ...Weasel stopped DLS spamming-spree!
    "National sein heisst nicht, fremde Völker hassen, sondern das eigene Volk lieben." Peter Rosegger (1843 - 1918)
    Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken! ©Hammerfall 2005 - Pain is temporary, Pride is forever ©? - ONE SHALL STAND. ONE SHALL FALL.©The Transformers 1984

Meine Ricardo-Auktionen!

• Zitat

Original von aixo
    AdiZollet wird überbeissen, wenn er den Thread sieht ;)

genau das hab ich mir auch gedacht... :D

In Lyss gibts nen neuen Club ==> http://www.opposition-lyss.ch

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you. "- JEREMY CLARKSON!

''She said she wanted to fulfill every single one of my fantasies. I made a list. Had to type it myself. My assistant threatened to quit.'' - DENNY CRANE!

• wir machen jetzt ausm Forum ein internationales Forum. alle reden nur noch Englisch :D

2006: "Aber wenn die Lehrer mal abgesehen fragt man sich, wo sie die Physik gelassen haben.. Und Knochen und so haben sie grad auch nicht.." ©Yarrow
    2007: "moonie ist keine Frau. moonie ist eine Gamerin!" ©Lord of Darkness
    2008: "Wer bedroh ich den, ...... und wens so wer, dan sicher mit recht!" ©SmallX2
    2009: "wir sollten die Bildschirme unter den Tisch stellen, da es nicht soviel Platz hat" ©Tobi_Wan @ t2w LAN
    2010: "Hör doch auf ständig rumzutrollen!" ©Tulpe (JackCarter)
    2011: "Bleibt aber immer noch die Frage, wo das ganze Backupen? (Zu Snipa Guck)" ©Tobi_Wan
    2012: "Eigentlich wollte ich Aromat auf eure Vermicelles tun, wusste aber nicht, ob ihr Alkohol mögt" ©Tobi_Wan
    2013: "ich bin kein armer Schlucker." ©Tulpe (JackCarter)
    2014: "dr Aschi wo ds Intranet programmiert het ... unds Internet" ©RAYDEN
    2015: "Dieses Forum hat 2 Suchmöglichkeiten: [SUCHEN] und Snipa" ©ReDiculum
    2016: "Trump wird ein hervorragender Präsident werden :)" ©1984

• Zitat

Original von mutant
    It does not have to be sliding. I just showed that so people could understand what I meant :-)
    OK please let me know where you got it from and what it's called :-) Did you install it in the balcony door or somewhere else? Does it open to let you go in and out? HOw much was it?
    It is good fit? NO gap for insects?

Thanks a lot for any help :-)

I'm still at work at the moment :). Like I said: I can give you the details tonight (7pm).
    The product that I bought is not a cheap Net. I installed it at my door to the garden. The "real door" opens to the inside, and my "net door" open to the outside. It has a small magnet to stay closed. You can open the net-door on both sides. The whole frame is made of aluminium.

Eigentlich ist das Abtöten von Gehirnzellen nur ein evolutionäres Mittel, um die schwachen Zellen von den leistungsstarken abzusondern, damit das Gehirn effektiver arbeiten kann. In diesem Sinne: Sauft euch schlau!

• Zitat

Original von mutant
    Mosquito trap will not do anything against the wasps that want to come inside my flat :droh

It's not so effective thats right, but it's cheap...
    ...and you don't must be an engeneer to build this trap

(keine Kommentare, über mein kommentar sonnst häscherets :droh)

:gap

• Zitat

Original von AdiZollet

It's not so effective thats right, but it's cheap...

(keine Kommentare, über mein kommentar sonnst häscherets :droh)
    :gap

:totlach :totlach
    Fast, Fast wäre ich vor lachen vom Stuhl gepurzelt.. ^^
    Schon nur rein die Klammer... *gröhl*

• Like I promised:

The Product ist from Alfred Schellenberg GmbH.
    The Homepage is down, dont know why...
    http://www.schellenberg.ch

• Thanks everyone fo rthe help. I ended up finding few options at Jumbo. For the balconey door I found a DIY aluminium framed door at Jumbo. It's already fitted and installed :-) Took bit of effort to assemble. Now it's a door that opens outwards while the normal balcony door opens inwards.
    For kitchen and bedroom window I found net that uses double sided tape system.
    All the nets are black and almost invisible :cheers

Trigger everything was made by schellenberg. The door cost 90CHF