EVGA 680i Mainboard Austauschaktion

• Das liegt nicht am Mainboard....

Das liegt an den Quadcores, die mögen einfach keinen hohen FSB und man sollte immer unter 300 MHz FSB bleiben. Aber einige haben das wohl noch nicht kapiert.

• liebe mitbürger
    eine kleine geschichte über ein EVGA 680i AR.
    die alte C00 rev. ausgebaut, die neue D00 eingebaut. der QX6700 läuft jetzt auch mit 400MHz FSB und mehr, der PS2 Bug scheint auch nicht mehr aufzutreten...juhu. supi..

aaaaber: Infamous CPU Squeal Whine Under Load Problem!! -.-

Zitat

This is the dreaded infamouse CPU whine/squeal/high pitch ring/noise coming from around the CPU socket area...

I just received my A1 revision board - At first, I didn't realise the noise was already there - until I ran orthos to burn-in test the new board - the noise comes from the CPU area - probably the R50 caps?? So is there a solution to this issue? It's definitely related to CPU speed because if you don't overclock (running say for example quad core CPU @stock speeds OR an E6600 at stock speeds) and you run Orthos or any app that uses 100% cpu resources, the high pitch sound/noise will still be present BUT not as LOUD as if you were overclocking greatly.

It's quite bothersome because I can hear the high frequency noise the CPU is producing. My AR (original board) did not give off this annoying high pitch noise EVEN when overclocked high with orthos running for 22 hours straight! I've had it since Dec, 2006 and this never happened on my original AR board I purchased.

Zitat

i have the same problem too under load.. i just got my A1 from RMA yesterday.. ran orthos to test for stability and i heard to noise.. my AR board didnt do that

Zitat

have a T1 board (rev. D00) and I have the same squeal problem, definitely coming from the CPU area. Mine, however, makes noise at a wider range than what it seems from reading the A1 user's comments.... I can hear it whine when I scroll even some times.. and when running Orthos it drives me up the wall. What gives?

Zitat

Add me to the list... I am getting the whine on my A1.

etc...

und jetzt aktuelle meldungen im EVGA message board:

Zitat

I'm one of those that resolved the squealing capacitors with an RMA. Sent in an A1 (production batch 25), received a new A1 (production batch 26) with P26 bios.

Zitat

On the back of the motherboard, there was a sticker (white with black lettering) with the production batch number on it. I don't recall if it was on the front of the motherboard too, but it was definitely on the back. The board that squealed was production 25, and the new RMA'd board that doesn't squeal is production 26 (not to be confused with the bios version).

ach nee.. ich habe ja ein board aus der P25 erhalten... ok das ganze wieder ausbauen, und wieder einschicken...

bin mal gespannt was bei den boards aus der P26 als überraschung eingebaut wurde.

[SIZE=7]LENOVO T410s, SAMSUNG S27A850H - 2560x1440 [/SIZE]

• leider ist es für mich zu spät hab laut dem kleber AR...mir hat jemand gesagt, dass es ein kann dass sie ein falscher kleber drauf gemacht haben. Wie kann ich nun schauen, um welche rev. bei mir es handelt? Gibts ein programm dafür?

Bilder

Intel Core i7 920@4000Mhz /// 6 x 2048MB Mushkin 1600Mhz /// ASUS P6T Deluxe /// Samsung F1 1000GB /// Samsung F1 1000GB /// Samsung F1 1000GB ///2x GeForce eVGA GTX-295 /// Creative SB X-Fi /// Logitech MX5000 /// Logitech G25 Racing Wheel /// Logitech Z-5500 1010Watt /// LG 37" Full HD /// Xbox 360 Elite 120GB /// iPhone 3G 16GB /// Nikon D60

• Also wieviel habt ihr mit dem AR erreicht?
    Ich hab auch ein AR.

Bilder

Intel Core i7 920@4000Mhz /// 6 x 2048MB Mushkin 1600Mhz /// ASUS P6T Deluxe /// Samsung F1 1000GB /// Samsung F1 1000GB /// Samsung F1 1000GB ///2x GeForce eVGA GTX-295 /// Creative SB X-Fi /// Logitech MX5000 /// Logitech G25 Racing Wheel /// Logitech Z-5500 1010Watt /// LG 37" Full HD /// Xbox 360 Elite 120GB /// iPhone 3G 16GB /// Nikon D60

• zum nach lesen
    alles über OC < Bord> P5N32-E SLI
    und das beste vom bseten

link

[Prozess Kernel die schneller sind als die von Heute
    [COLOR=#0000FF]Prozess Kernel die schneller sind als die von Heute

I speak orange
    spenden auf bitcon Adresse 17vgEUtaPitK9Jh1ZXfnqVrxd4U9c1uhCL