One lucky bastard!

• Sowas sollte mir mal passieren...

-*- snip -*-

It's Tuesday of last week and I go into the local Harvey Norman computer store in town.

I say to the salesman - it looked as if he'd just started working there, as he had another salesman helping him - that I need some computer memory. The other salesman says he has to help someone else. So the new salesman and me go over to the glass cabinet where all the PC memory is stored, in boxes big enough for a motherboard. The guy takes a box over with me and says that my 256Mb SDRAM will be $AUD95, so I hand the money over. He scans the box and puts the whole box into a carry bag, hands it over to me, and says, I repeat, says "Have a good day!"

I slowly walk out of the store and down to the corner and then run like almighty hell to get home.

So I get home, and this box has 67, yes 67, 256Mb PC133 SDRAM modules in it.

-*- snip -*-

EIne Ständerlampe ist eine Stehlampe und keine Genitalbeleuchtung.

• oh man rofllllllll

67!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MBO:] Asus P4T533-R rev.1.03 B.1005
    [RAM:] Samsung PC4200 @ 640mhz (x4/Turbo)
    [CPU:] P4 2.53 Malaisya @ 3041mhz (160x19) 1.7v Vcore - aircooled
    [AGP:] Leadtek Ti4400/Vmod - aircooled
    [PSU:] CWT ADP 430w
    [H2O:] Out of Order

• sind ja nur etwa 4000.- (Verkaufspreis)

rofl :D

Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist wie sie ist. Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt!

• eigentlich sollte man mal nen lastwagen voller grafikkarten überfallen ;D wär sicher auch noch easy anstatt n geldtransporter. oder in nem hafen gleich nen kontainer mitgehen lassen :D

• Zitat

Original von trusk
    oder in nem hafen gleich nen kontainer mitgehen lassen :D

im Hosensack gell...

"Es gibt auf der Welt drei Dinge wo Du sinnlos Kohle verpuffen kannst: Frauen, Computer und Autos."
    Sinclair